Accommodation, Camping, Cottages
We have a dorm room, three double rooms (one with ensuite), four cabin cottages and plenty of room for camping where you can pitch your tent.
For groups that want a bit of privacy (or want to make some noise!) our rustic, "back to basics" Woolshed sleeps about 20 people(depending how cosy you want to get!)
If you really want privacy then ask about Stu and Jerry's hut. This is a hunting cabin they built in the bush about 20 minutes walk from the back of the farm (they are mad by the way). No power, carry in your water but really cool (if you like that sort of thing!!)
- Free milk
- Yummy meals served up at lunch and dinner for a moderate fee
- A fully equipped kitchen
- Washing and drying facilities
- Free hot showers
- Spa pool and Organic Steam room
- Campfire & BBQ
- SKY TV and DVD movie library
- Pick-up service from Whangarei or Russell
- Phone cards on sale.
- Discount for BBH and VIP members